Got it WRONG TWICE!

lazza20's review of Hargroves Cycles - www.hargrovescycles.co.uk

“Got it WRONG TWICE!”

Written on: 01/02/2013 by lazza20 (1 review written)

I initially ordered a rear mech from Hargroves and was sent the wrong product, I immediately called them to inform them of the mistake. I was advised to fit it anyway as it may be compatible, it wasn't so I returned it. They were unable to supply the correct item so refunded my money and gave me a £10 voucher, which was actually worth £7.50 as I had to pay for posting the mech back. Anyway, I got on the site and ordered some Altura gloves. Imagine my shock and surpize to discover they have send a different pair than the ones I had ordered (a 2010/11 model)rather than the model that I ordered (2012 model)clearly a good way of off loading old stock, Cheeky!
I'll never use them again.

• Shimano rear mech and Altura Ergofit gloves

Visit hargrovescycles.co.uk

Hargrovescycles's Response to lazza20's Review

Written on: 04/02/2013

Dear Customer,

Sorry to hear about your bad experience, as you can see from the rest of our excellent reviews this is a rare slip for us.

The rear mech we sent you was only ever sent out because we had it on good authority from Shimano themselves that it would work. We are still surprised it wouldnt - the last thing we want to do is cause problems as these always generate returns.

With regards to the gloves - this is a genuine error and we are not in the business of trying to "offload" as you put it - old stock in a sneaky way. Quite simply we are too busy to try and hatch up this sort of thing and old stock is cleared in our sales at the end of the season.

hargrovescycles.co.uk