This Company Should Rebrand As Dimworld!

Chaz87's review of Gym World www.gymworld.co.uk

“This Company Should Rebrand As Dimworld!”

Written on: 09/03/2013 by Chaz87 (1 review written)

I ordered 4 pairs of dumbbells from Gymworld, and as far as I was aware, the order had been completed.

I then receive an email 7 days later informing me that they didn't have the equipment in stock, would I like to proceed with the order, which could take up to 14 days.. I decided to go ahead.

After 18 days of waiting I receive an email from the same employee who tells me, actually, they don't know when the equipment will be back in stock!

I was obviously annoyed with the amount of time I'd wasted waiting for this equipment, so I asked if I could be contacted by her superior.

I then, unbelievably, receive this email, which clearly wasn't meant for me:

"Do you want to reply to this. We sent him an email to say there was a delay on getting the goods into stock but we were hoping to get them within the next 14 days."

Now, to ask your superior, "do you want to reply to this?", is quite frankly staggering. It clearly shows how they deal with things in this company. The employee doesn't even mention that I had been waiting for 18 days for this equipment...

So I received an email from her superior, who happens to be the General Manager. He offers no explanation as to why the equipment still isn't in stock, and he half heartedly apologises. He offers no good will gesture, nothing.

The whole company seems a total shambles, and I'm worried that they have my card details!

• Goods purchased & cost