First time buyer

Guest's review of GolfBidder - www.golfbidder.co.uk

“First time buyer”

Written on: 24/08/2014

I purchased a Cleveland 2 utility from Golfbidder and reading some of the other reviews I must have received the Friday afternoon item.
I wasn't expecting miracles but the club I received had several scratches/marks on the shaft but worst of all a badly worn area where it had obviously been rubbing against the top of a golf bag or other club and should probably have been replaced before selling as second hand.
In addition the grip (not the original) was worn and I had to get it regripped before using.
The good news is that the delivery was as promised and after getting the club tidied up it plays as expected.

• Goods purchased & cost

Golfbidder's Comment

Written on: 29/08/2014

Hi,

we do apologize for any inconvenience caused with the condition of the club you received.

If you can confirm your order number or last name I can give you a call to discuss this matter further.

If you have any queries please call our customer services.

Regards