Mizuno Black Ox 52.07 Gap Wedge

Kinley123's review of GolfBidder - www.golfbidder.co.uk

“Mizuno Black Ox 52.07 Gap Wedge”

Written on: 17/08/2014 by Kinley123 (1 review written)

Having recently started playing again, I wanted to purchase a gap wedge to match my Mizuno Raw Haze 58.10 lob wedge. However, it turns out these are as rare as hen's teeth, so started looking at other options on Golfbidder. The Black Ox 52.07 fits the bill perfectly, and at £27 plus postage, how could I go wrong?

I ordered late one evening, and the club arrived two days later at my work address. My brother kindly brought it home for me and I opened it immediately, only to be very disappointed to find a noddy old Wilson 7 iron in the box, in very shoddy condition. Luckily, before I got too enraged, he laughed and told me the actual club was in the car!

The wedge is in fantastic condition; identical, in fact, to my lob wedge, which has not been used very much over the years. I would have said that the ratings for grip, shaft and head could easily have been higher than listed, so I am exceedingly pleased with my purchase.

Golfbidder was recommended to me by a friend, and I would happily pass on that recommendation. The service was incredibly prompt, and the product is in ridiculously good condition for a club which is somewhere around ten years old! I will have no hesitation in using the website again, and can definitely say that if you are looking for clubs, old or new, you won't go wrong with Golfbidder.

• Mizuno 52.07 Black Ox Gap Wedge