MX200 used clubs

rintintin2's review of GolfBidder - www.golfbidder.co.uk

“MX200 used clubs”

Written on: 23/04/2014 by rintintin2 (1 review written)

I took delivery of my eagerly awaited Mizuno MX200 iron set and I am sorry to say that I was not impressed by the quality of the goods despite reading all the wonderful reviews by other customers of Golfbidder. the clubs were just tied up with two elastic bands with no protection what so ever and just put into a cardboard box with no padding or even a bit of bubble wrap so they rattled around like a pea in a drum. Further disappointment when taking out the clubs to find the condition far from what I was expecting, the clubs were filthy with ingrained dirt in the cavity backs and face grooves and the shafts needed a thorough clean wih detergent. After spending some time trying to make the clubs look like what I was expecting I was surprised to see sizeable dents in the irons from useage and though I understand that they were graded 6 and 2or3 clubs were better than 6 but the overall club head conditions were not as I would have hoped for after reading all the wonderful reviews. Would have to think hard before purchasing equip from Golfbidder again.

• overpriced for condition extremely poor packaging

Golfbidder's Response to rintintin2's Review

Written on: 24/04/2014

Hi,

We do apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Could you please confirm your reference or order number and we can arrange a collection for a full refund, including your delivery.

Regards
Golfbidder

Rintintin2's reply to Golfbidder's Comment

Written on: 28/04/2014

Further to my review Golfbidder have been in touch and offered a full refund but as I have spent some time bringing the clubs up to standard I have accepted a 10% refund and decided to keep the clubs. I am quite satisfied with Golf Bidders offer and so that is an end to this matter. rintintin2