Mizuno f50 3 Reg Shaft 3 Wood

Golfbuddy16's review of GolfBidder - www.golfbidder.co.uk

“Mizuno f50 3 Reg Shaft 3 Wood ”

Written on: 30/12/2013 by Golfbuddy16 (1 review written)

Hi there, just a quick note on the Mizuno 3 wood on a recent purchase from Golfbidder, I found the process from order to delivery excellent and although I had made the purchase just prior to the Christmas/New Year break the item was delivered within a couple of days, which I didn't really expect to see until the beginning of next year. The Club itself is in reasonable condition for the year of the club with just a few scuff marks on the face and top of the club head. My only complaint would be that I had ordered a regular shafted club and they have sent me a stiff shaft in error, I have not really had a chance to try out the club yet given the terrible weather conditions we are experiencing across the country at present, but will however give a whack at the earliest opportunity and hope that it works as well as the existing Mizuno F50 5 wood already I have in my bag.
Thanks for your excellent service Golfbidder, I very much look forward to doing businees with you in the future.

• Goods purchased & cost