Club was exactly what I expected.

sandybunker's review of GolfBidder - www.golfbidder.co.uk

“Club was exactly what I expected.”

Written on: 16/11/2013 by sandybunker (1 review written)

I ordered a ladies Titleist 3 wood, as I already have a driver and a couple of titleist hybrid clubs. The condition of the head was described as fair, so I knew what to expect, but it was actually slightly better than I thought it would be. My only gripe was the next day delivery, which didn't happen. Then I read the small print on the website which stated 48 /72 hours as I live in DD postcode area. This is only about 50 miles north of Edinburgh so I can't see what the problem with delivery is. I have never had a problem with next day delivery before. UPS twice changed my delivery date, which meant that I ordered the club on a Tuesday, before 10am. and didn't receive it until 4pm on the Thursday, although UPS had changed the delivery day (again) to Friday on their website!
I have already used the club and I am happy with it, I am just disappointed that I paid £6.99 for a delivery service that was rubbish.

• Goods purchased & cost