titleist 910 d3 driver,brand new..

RobAtkinson's review of GolfBidder - www.golfbidder.co.uk

“titleist 910 d3 driver,brand new..”

Written on: 06/11/2013 by RobAtkinson (1 review written)

Club seems fantastic,although i had a few questions so i phoned customer services.the gentleman at the end of phone was like a robot.i wanted to know if the club i bought should have a reference number on it?and also why there was no dot on the hosel to align my surefit settings.all he kept on saying was try the club out,and if i don't like it send it back for a refund.WHAT??Answer the question!he didn't so i hung up!
I've used golfbidder numerous times to sell clubs,and they've been great.this is the first time I've bought a club and was slightly disappointed with customer service.oh i bought the club brand new and not secondhand.
on the whole golf bidder have quick delivery,but the clubs are expensive and i personally would not buy the second hand clubs because if i had a problem i feel the customer service was not up to scratch.(no pun intended)one last thing,the heal of my brand new driver had a couple of light scratches on it,not good when you paying top prices for an item.

• slightly disappointed

Golfbidder's Response to RobAtkinson's Review

Dear Mr Atkinson,

We do apologize for any lack of customer service and was just checking if you got a name of the person helping you ?

Please confirm we can arrange a collection for a full refund or a replacement driver and if you have any further queries in the future please ask for myself.

Kind Regards

Robatkinson's reply to Golfbidder's Comment

Written on: 07/11/2013

Hi,all i want to know is it normal for the club not too have a serial number on it?also on the sure fit hosel there is no dot to line up the settings,which is very odd considering this is one of the main selling points with this driver.
i would accept a exchange,but i need the new driver dropping off as they take away this one.
as i mentioned in my review their are light scratches on the heal of the club,and its ment to be brand new!
regards

Golfbidder's reply to Robatkinson's Comment

Hi,

I'm glad we have spoken and resolved this issue and as mentioned, any further queries in the future please contact myself directly.

Have a great day!

Kind Regards

Robatkinson's reply to Golfbidder's Comment

Written on: 08/11/2013

I'm absolutely disgusted.The driver never came till 6.30pm.i ask specifically could it be delivered before 12 as i have an important appointment with my son!.i got in reply there can be no promises but they will put a note on.I then find out the next day if they paid a few extra pounds it will be delivered before 12..so it could of being done.
To top the day off,i was told to keep my head cover and send the tool kit back.which iv done to the letter.
now when i open my new club up,once mine has went back on the van,there is my new wrench minus the wrapping,the titleist pouch it comes in,and no instructions for me to adjust my driver!!
to say i am annoyed is polite and a understatement!.now i have to ring up and get these sent back to me,and sit around the house all day to get these delivered back to me..BUYING A NEW CLUB SHOULD NEVER EVER BE LIKE THIS!!!!!..ABSOLUTELY HORROR SHOW!!!

Golfbidder's reply to Robatkinson's Comment

Written on: 13/11/2013

Once again we do apologize for any inconvenience caused and I am glad this matter has been resolved.

Many Thanks