Ping G10 Irons Set 5/PW

PeterStooks's review of GolfBidder - www.golfbidder.co.uk

“Ping G10 Irons Set 5/PW”

Written on: 28/09/2013 by PeterStooks (1 review written)

I telephone the sales office number on th 19th September to enquire about a set of Ping G10 Irons. As I live in Spain I wanted to make sure that if I was going to purchase a set of irons I was going to buy the correct ones i.e Ping colour code etc. I must admit I was a little bit disappointed by the responce from the person who answered my call. I tried to explain what I wanted and my height and hand sizes etc and was told if I wanted to purchase I should use the website.

I did decide to purchase the clubs from the website and I am very happy with the condition of the Iron Set.Unfortunately I have not been able to use them yet as I have been away, but I am looking forward to using them next week.
Also I am well satisfied with UPS service to me here in Spain.

I would certainly use GolfBidder again for quality of second hand clubs but I was a little disappointed with the telephone contact.

Many thanks

• Ping G10 Iron Set 5- PW 185 Pounds

Golfbidder's Response to PeterStooks's Review

Written on: 01/10/2013

Hi,

Once again we do apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Many thanks for your order and I'm glad we have resolved any issues regarding the above order.

If you have any queries in the future please contact me directly on e-mail.

Regards