Buyer Beware

tonysoprana's review of GolfBidder - www.golfbidder.co.uk

“Buyer Beware”

Written on: 21/06/2013 by tonysoprana (1 review written)

I don't normally write reviews and have bought before from Golfbidder without any issue. I paid £55 pounds (including postage to Ireland) for a Taylormade burner 2.0 A Wedge.
I bought this club to compliment my existing standard length set. The club is 1 inch longer than my PW( as per standard spec it should be same).

I think it would have been fair to expect that if you are a professional outfit selling clubs that are not standard length it should be stated in the advert (I went back into add through my history to check the original add). So now I have the added cost of bringing club to pro to shorten and I guess it will need new grip when this is done also. Not a happy customer.

• Taylormade Burner 2.0 Approach wedge

Golfbidder's Response to tonysoprana's Review

Written on: 27/06/2013

We do apologise for any inconvenience caused, if you can please confirm your order number or surname so we can discuss an outcome regarding this matter.

If you have any queries please contact our customer services.

Kind Regards