Not as advertised!

Guest's review of GolfBidder - www.golfbidder.co.uk

“Not as advertised! ”

Written on: 12/05/2013

I am very disappointed with golfbidder in spite of reading only good reviews my experience was far from what I was expecting. I am convinced that they only post comments that are good and probably make them up! I had to chase up my order several times and was met with total apathy from the advisor who took my calls. When the order arrived (Ping G10 yellow) it was a mixed set of two different lies (yellow and white) and way below the quality I had been led to expect. I am still waiting for a refund nearly 3 weeks later. I think that their website is amazing but sadly misleading. I bought elsewhere on ebay - cheaper set and way better condition!

• Ping g10 irons

• Up to a week late

Golfbidder's Comment

Written on: 14/05/2013

Hi,

We are extremely sorry for any inconvenience caused with the clubs you have received and with any unprofessional customer service.

All the clubs are thoroughly checked before despatch and this was an error on our behalf.

The returned item has been refunded in full yesterday for you and will show in the next one to two working days on your bank statement.

Please for any assistance in the future you can contact myself.

Kind Regards