Worst Internet shopping experience in 12 years

Guest's review of Golf Store Europe - www.golfstoreeurope.com

“Worst Internet shopping experience in 12 years”

Written on: 20/06/2014

That's one of the most disappointing experiences I had in years of internet shopping. I have ordered golf shoes which are on stock according to web-site, paid immediately and then never heard from that web-shop again. Chased them first time - got "apologies for delay" and promise that item will be sent within 3-5 days, chased again after week -again delay, and so on and so on. Now 20 days from my purchase and payment and I still haven't got anything! Customer service never contacted me proactively to offer any other item or anything else, I had to wait 1-2 days every time I have written to them and their replies could not have been shorter.
Funny enough the shoes I have ordered are still marked as being on stock @ their web-site...(and according to their web-site they should send them in 24 hours) and it's now 20 days since my order...
Extremely disappointing after spending so much time waiting and chasing their customer service.
Now waiting for another answer...and there's also no phone number you can call!

Really don't recommend that shop. Luckily I have paid via paypal, so there're chances to get refund...

• Footjoy shoes, approx 90 Eur