Avoid

Guest's review of Golf 247 - www.golf247.co.uk

“Avoid”

Written on: 14/09/2013

Ordered a driver due to the excellent online price. Heard nothing for 2 weeks. Contacted them and the guy said it was "probably lost in a flood in Birmingham", which is where the courier was based!!!! You couldn't make it up (well unless your 247 Golf). Without checking with the courier firm, he said he would send another one out! I knew then that they never had it in stock. Left it a week and again obviously the 'next' driver didn't arrive either. After a few phone calls, bloke said he would give me a refund. As it was paid with a credit card, I couldn't check if they had done it until my statement arrived a month later. Surprise, surprise...No refund!! I called again and he said "Oh, the guy has done the refund but forgot to press the enter button"!!. After 2 months I got my money back and successfully got the driver I wanted from a trustworthy company. Basically, in my opinion, they offer products at great prices that they don't have in stock. The cash then sits in their bank account for a couple of months while you go through their charade. I wouldn't buy a pencil from these jokers now. You have been warned.

• Driver £100