They cheat & take your money without delivering what you h

hahaju's review of Golf 247 - www.golf247.co.uk

“They cheat and take your money without delivering what...”

Written on: 25/06/2013 by hahaju (1 review written)

Don't believe what some fake reviewers have written about Golf247. They have to be fake persons because I have had totally terrible service from Golf247 during last few years. They don't even bother to answer to your emails.

As an example I ordered personalized golf balls and few golf gloves in the beginning of April 2013. I am still waiting for the goods to be delivered. I got my personalized golf balls after 2 months of waiting 2 weeks ago but I am still waiting for 6 gloves and club cleaner.

It is totally unbelievable that this kind of basic goods cannot be delivered and found in the stock.

This is not the first time. I have waited also before e.g. one month for some clubs.

This is really my final order from Golf247.

Despite of quite nice and low prices you give a value to customer service and delivery times. Let's see if they are not even delivering the rest of the goods I have ordered.

It might be too expensive to hire a layer to require them to deliver the goods or return my money but let's see what I will do....

I give you a really good advice, don't order from Golf247!!! They might take your money without delivering what you have ordered!

• Goods purchased & cost