TERRIBLE. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS AWFUL COMPANY

Guest's review of Golf 247 - www.golf247.co.uk

“TERRIBLE. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS AWFUL COMPANY”

Written on: 04/01/2013

Terrible! They do NOT deliver in 2-3 days, more like weeks. Then, when they do deliver they send the wrong things and typically, it will be the cheaper version of the item you have bought. I ordered a TaylorMade golf bag and they delivered a Titleist 2weeks later!! I tried to call them but they are never available. They never answer the phone. The few times they have picked up they have said they will fix the problem. Nearly one month on, I am still waiting for the bag. I've stayed in 3 days over the last month waiting for the correct delivery. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY - YOU WILL REGRET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm still waiting for the bag, but not hopefull and now, am waiting to hear back about a refund and again, am not hopeful. RIDICULOUS COMPANY!

By the way - this is the first time I have ever reviewed a company - that's how TERRIBLE they have been.