Items not delivered

davidbrown82nz's review of Golf 247 - www.golf247.co.uk

“Items not delivered”

Written on: 26/06/2012 by davidbrown82nz (1 review written)

I made an order with Golf247.co.uk on 15 April 2012 and this was dispatched on 30 April. I been been consistently emailing the company to find out where my order is but they haven't been replying. I contacted them by phone on 1 June and was promised a reply by email by the end of the day - 3 weeks later I still haven't heard from them. I have sent another couple of emails since 1 June but none have been replied to. The order was supposed to be shipped to me in Singapore. I am also waiting on my VAT refund but they aren't replying to any of those queries either - before I made my order they did promise to process the VAT refund once I had made my order.

They aren't responding by email and don't give me any useful answers by telephone.

A week after I made my order they even asked me for an online review of the products - would help if they were delivered!

• Goods purchased & cost

• Still waiting

Guest's Response to davidbrown82nz's Review

Written on: 01/07/2012

I'm having the same problem. They claim the order was despatched 26/6 but on 29/6 can't provide a tracking number. Promised email did not arrive, phone message unanswered, online help suddenly goes offline...

I've read some really positive reviews for Golf247, now wondering who wrote them.

Davidbrown82Nz's Response to davidbrown82nz's Review

Written on: 26/07/2012

Refund now completely received.

- davidbrown82nz

Davidbrown82Nz's Response to davidbrown82nz's Review

Written on: 02/07/2012

Just got hold of them on the phone and asked for an immediate refund... he said he will action it within the next 10 minutes. Let's see if it comes through or not.

In addition to my above comments - I also contacted UPS and they had no record of any package being sent to someone with my name - very interesting!

- davidbrown82nz