No response

Rosa370's review of Gill Marine - www.gillmarine.com

“No response ”

Written on: 31/05/2014 by Rosa370 (1 review written)

I received a gift at Easter of the Gill sunglasses and after my first sail the lens dropped out. I contacted Gill by email and STILL have relieved no response or resolution! Utterly disappointed

• sunglasses

By Gill_Marine

Written on: 02/06/2014

Please accept our apologies for the problems you have experienced with your sunglasses and our customer service. We strive to deliver quality products and excellent customer service and I am sorry to hear that we have let you down on this occasion.

Occasionally our products don’t perform in the way that we would expect which is why we have our comprehensive Gill warranty in place. We certainly don’t want to keep you off the water any longer than necessary so if you could find time to provide us with your contact details we will endeavour to either replace or repair your sunglasses straight away. Please visit our website Contact Us page to get in touch with us as unfortunately we are unable to post these details.

Please reference Review Centre in your email so that we know the matter is being dealt with. Many thanks and once again please accept our sincere apologies.