Poor Customer service & delivery

361Hood's review of GO Outdoors www.gooutdoors.co.uk

“Poor Customer service & delivery”

Written on: 02/07/2014 by 361Hood (1 review written)

First order with G/O was the discount card, placed on the 25th March, eventually received on June 26th, this was after several e-mails & 2 phone calls. Then ordered 2 walking poles & pair of hiking trousers. Quality & price was good, delivery & customer service again was a disaster. When I received online confirmation of order, I noticed the first line from my address was missing (I had entered the correct shipping address) & as we don't use post codes in Ireland, potentially this was going to be a big problem. E-mailed customer services within 10 minutes of placing order & received auto reply saying that response time to emails was up to 3 working days. Next morning I phoned them & was assured that my address would be corrected prior to shipping & the warehouse would be informed, I requested a confirmation email, which I didn't receive. When they confirmed item had shipped the following day, again the 1st line appeared to be missing from my address, I called again & was assured that the address had been sorted. Just in case, I contacted the my 3rd party courier in Ireland & gave them the consignment number & correct address which was just as well as Go Outdoors had shipped with the wrong address (as I thought they would). They offered me a £20 voucher as compo which would just about cover the cost of phone calls from Ireland & time spent chasing order. Never again!

• Goods purchased & cost