Good products but order went missing :(

claire82piglet's review of GO Outdoors www.gooutdoors.co.uk

“Good products but order went missing :(”

Written on: 11/06/2014 by claire82piglet (2 reviews written)

I placed an order online and a lot of the stock was not available for home delivery. I had it delivered to our local store Canterbury but unfortunately this took much longer and there were issues rather than having it delivered to home.
I waited nearly two weeks, having heard nothing I rang head office who told me the order had been delivered to Canterbury but the store had not checked it hence I had not received the e-mail to say it was ready for collection.
I rang the store and they told me my delivery had not arrived, when I explained that I had spoken to head office I was told that communication was obviously lacking between the store and the head office!!!
I then received an e-mail the next day to tell me my order was ready for collection. No apology was received about how long it had taken :(
I collected the order yesterday and though everything is there I would think twice about having another order sent to the store, stick to home delivery if possible!
Very good items though at a very good price (cheaper than in store!!).

• Goods purchased & cost