Misleading promises

Martin_J_sellers_yahoo.co.uk's review of GO Outdoors www.gooutdoors.co.uk

“Misleading promises”

Written on: 31/03/2014 by Martin_J_sellers_yahoo.co.uk (1 review written)

I will never use your service again, I paid for an express delivery of a rucksack, but despite stating it was in stock (and heavily advertised) it was not available. I assume this was a trick so I was forced to go to the store to pick it up and therefore not get the online discount. This was the trick used on the walking poles, which promised a discount but then it would not let you order on line, but forced you to collect - thereby saving you the discount. There are many more online stores that deliver what is promised, I will not be using yours and will ensure all my team on the three peaks know about your duplicitous behaviour.

• Goods purchased & cost

Gooutdoors's Response to Martin_J_sellers_yahoo.co.uk's Review

Written on: 01/04/2014

Hi there,

I'm not fully sure I understand the issue at hand here. We haven't had any online discounts that haven't been available in store lately. Which items were you trying to purchase?

Were you trying to buy the item for home delivery and received an email stating it was out of stock? Or were you trying to get delivery to store?

Any further information you can shine on this issue would be appreciated.

Brandon