not bad, but not brillaint

Brooklynng358's review of GO Outdoors www.gooutdoors.co.uk

“not bad, but not brillaint”

Written on: 04/03/2014 by Brooklynng358 (1 review written)

Gas canisters only last 2 hours each!(I hadn't read that info on the page) Portable gas fire will never ignite by pulling out ring and turning dial at same time, so I just turn the dial and light with a gas lighter-immediately! Had to send the first fire back as couldn't get it to light at all. Then bought box of 28 gas canisters from ebay seller for £1 each, so they will last quite a bit longer. If I order 4 from Go Outdoors at £6.99, plus £5 postage, works out too expensive to run. When it is going, it gives off good heat. So on that basis, I am pleased with it. I sit in my shed and do water colour paintings, so it suits me fine in there. I couldn't find a heater for my shed anywhere, so this will do me. On the whole, I am happy enough with it.

• £31

Gooutdoors's Comment

Written on: 05/03/2014

Hi there,

Thanks for the feedback on your product. One thing we must flag up is to make sure your shed is ventilated enough or you could have a build up of carbon monoxide in there from the gas heater which could be potentially lethal. We don't recommend using these heaters in enclosed spaces.

Brandon
GO Outdoors Web Team

2014March's Comment

Written on: 05/03/2014

yes thankyou, I am aware of this. I leave the doors slightly open, and there are 4 windows on one side, so there is quite a gap above them which I think is okay for the fumes. I have the fire on a low setting too. thanks for advice anyway