Usually great but poor this time

JerseySue's review of GO Outdoors www.gooutdoors.co.uk

“Usually great but poor this time”

Written on: 17/02/2014 by JerseySue (1 review written)

Great website, excellent value, good choice.
Sadly very let down by customer service on this occasion. Usually very good. My order was returned to Go by their courier (I believe because proper Custom's info/paper work not on parcel). I chased Go and eventually got response. Agreed to resend order which they had received from their courier. Nearly a week on and nobody has confirmed this has been done, no automated email and certainly no order!
Ordered on Feb 2 - today is Feb 17th - aarghh!!

• £73.32

• Still waiting

Gooutdoors's Response to JerseySue's Review

Written on: 17/02/2014

Hi there,

It may be worth chasing this up with our customer service team. Unfortunately the time the item was sent back was during the move of our dispatch centre, so some orders were delayed. If you want to contact the customer service team, they may be able to shine some light on what exactly has happened with the parcel.

Brandon
GO Outdoors Web Team

Jerseysue's reply to Gooutdoors's Comment

Written on: 18/02/2014

Hi Brandon - thanks for your advice but sadly I have contacted them already and have still got nowhere. Another day and yet more radio silence from them. I was told this was being investigated but here I am nearly three weeks on with my money taken, my holiday over and no products! It's sad that a Go member of staff has to get their customers to do the chasing too!

Gooutdoors's reply to Jerseysue's Comment

Written on: 19/02/2014

Hi there,

Can you provide us with your customer service ticket number? I'll forward this on to the team and make sure they get a response for you.

Brandon
GO Outdoors Web Team

Jerseysue's reply to Gooutdoors's Comment

Written on: 19/02/2014

Hi - Thank you for your offer but I've finally heard back from CS. Not much help because I still don't think anyone has resent the parcel as promised. Feel incredibly let down as it seems you have my money but I'm left with nothing for now. In case you still feel you would like to help my ticket number is 405156. I don't understand why this has to be followed up before my parcel is resent. Surely that can be done afterwards?
Thanks again for trying to help.