Another Bad experience with gooutdoors

Guest's review of GO Outdoors www.gooutdoors.co.uk

“Another Bad experience with gooutdoors ”

Written on: 04/02/2014

I have had a number of problems with this company over the years with things such as price matching, product quality and reserve and collect. However my recent experience with online shopping from gooutdoors has set a new standard in poor service.
Enticed by the prices of some of the products in the sale of Jan 2014 I foolishly was loured into another purchase. 10 days after this transaction I had not received my order so I called to enquire if it was on its way? To cut through all the lies the girl told me on the phone the jist of it was no it was not on it's way! My order had been lost in the system (get a new system then) and now some of the items where sold out.
I will not use this company again and my advice to anyone reading this is avoid them like chlamydia.

• 300

• Still waiting

Gooutdoors's Comment

Written on: 04/02/2014

Hi there,

We're very sorry to hear of your issue with ordering online with us and we appreciate the feedback, which has been passed on to our dispatch team. Our dispatch centre is currently moving to a new location, which is why some orders have taken longer to confirm, however we admit this shouldn't have incurred a missed order.

Brandon