pathetic

Guest's review of GO Outdoors www.gooutdoors.co.uk

“pathetic ”

Written on: 03/01/2014

I drove all the way from Preston to the Blackburn store around trip of thirty miles to buy a berghaus aret 45 rucksack, witch on there web site said in stock . When I got to there store they told me they did not have it in stock. when I told them of my wasted journey, the reply was afraid so. I will never enter into one of there stores ever again. take my sound advice and shop elsewhere.

• non

Gooutdoors's Comment

Written on: 07/01/2014

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear that. Did you reserve the item, and was told the item was in stock and ready to collect?

The reserve and collect feature isn't advised to be used as a live stock checker as items can be sold in store that day. If the item is reserved you would receive an email if the item wasn't there to be picked up. Sometimes stock errors can occur due to theft/damage/returns. We apologise for the obvious inconvenience this has caused you on this occasion.

Brandon