EXCELLENT CUSTOMER CARE

Guest's review of GO Outdoors www.gooutdoors.co.uk

“EXCELLENT CUSTOMER CARE”

Written on: 06/11/2013

I purchased the bike so that I could ride the 3 1/2 miles to/from work on fine days. Unfortunately I had to return it the following week as I couldn't ride it without having to get off and push every 5 mins. The gears were stiff and it was a hard slog, even on flat ground. The slightest incline was impossible and I had to get off and walk again. Children with stabilizers were faster than me! The gears were altered and it was better, so I tried again on another couple of fine days but found whenever I tried to alter the gears, it would go tight again and found it was still hard work and I was just not enjoying the experience at all. I have ridden a bike for years and found my old bike no trouble at all. In the end I felt I had no option but to return the bike as it wasn't what I had been expecting at all.

Unfortunately, because the display models only have one pedal on them, I didn't get the opportunity to try before I bought, and I certainly wouldn't have bought this bike had I known how hard it was to ride. I would never do that again and would recommend to anyone thinking of buying a new bike to ensure they try it out properly first. Fortunatately, the staff at Outdoor World in Warrington were great and I got a full refund. I have since purchased another bike elsewhere and it is an absolute breeze to ride so it must have been that particular bike that just didn't suit me.

• triumph Roma 26" womens mountain bike