10% Price Guarantee

Guest's review of GO Outdoors www.gooutdoors.co.uk

“10% Price Guarantee ”

Written on: 21/09/2013

This might sound like a corny review but I am SO pleased with the service I received at Go Outdoors. I live close to the Pudsey store and so I use it pretty regularly. I've been consistently extremely impressed with the selection of gear and equipment on sale. So far, having bought countless amounts of gear for snowboarding, camping, festivals, hiking, general outdoor pursuits and winter wear during countless visits to the store I have LITERALLY not found one piece of kit cheaper anywhere else. And I AM a person who takes the time to research the best deals.

I have been researching rucksacks for a wild camping trip and settled on the Vango Pumori 2013 60+10l. I discover that for the fist time I'd actually found a retailer who had beaten Go Outdoor on price... by 1p. Go Outdoors price £99.00, other highstreet outdoors retailer £99.98. I actually came across the G.O. Price Guarentee online while pricing up all the gear claiming that they would beat ANY cheaper price by 10%. I thought I'd ask in store but honestly didn't think the deal would be valid being only 1p difference between them and the other retailer. The sales assistant checked the price instantly and discounted my rucksack just like that! He was literally eager to do it! So happy right now. :D The pack is awesome by the way (to anyone who's thinking of buying one), and a full 10% cheaper than anywhere else online or otherwise. Cheers guys at GO Outdoors.

• Vango Pumori 2013 60+10l Rucksack