camping chairs

ringpeace's review of GO Outdoors www.gooutdoors.co.uk

“camping chairs ”

Written on: 21/08/2013 by ringpeace (1 review written)

when ordering, it never said if they were in stock or not, I had to phone 3 days after ordering to find out what was going on, only to be told they were out of stock, but should have my orders with me in 5 days. They told me that they would deliver on wednesday, so stayed in ALL day waiting, only to find there had been some hold up in the delivery side, and did not turn up till the thursday, so all in all had to wait over a week for 2 chairs, not a good experience

• Goods purchased & cost

Gooutdoors's Response to ringpeace's Review

Written on: 22/08/2013

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the issue with delivery. Our chairs are selling out quite quickly at the moment, but you should have been contacted if the team were waiting for extra stock to fulfil your order. We'll pass this feedback on to our dispatch team.

Brandon