Hi Gear Kansas chair

Guest's review of GO Outdoors www.gooutdoors.co.uk

“ Hi Gear Kansas chair”

Written on: 21/08/2013

I visited GO Outdoors in Milton Keynes to look at Hi Gear chairs as my chairs had both broken recently .They were Hi Gear and had lasted for 15 summers of continuous use - a very good recommendation !
There was an excellent selection of chairs and I tried them all out to find a comfortable style . The Kanzas chair was the best one for me , it came in two colourways , had two drinks holders in the arms and best of all was at a discounted price.(half price !)
There were no chairs left to purchase in the store but I was able to order on line from home . This was very straightforward and the chairs arrived within 5 days as promised .
We used the chairs last week for the first time and they were very comfortable .
My only criticism was that it was VERY, VERY DIFFICULT to put the chairs back into the carry bags . The bags are far too small . We gave up and had to carry them home folded , but not in their bags ,which was very awkward in addition to picnic bag,rugs etc The next morning we did get them into the bags but it took two of us , and quite a struggle , to achieve this !
I would be very grateful if you could pass on these comments to Hi Gear and to GO Outdoors .

• HI Gear Kansas folding chairs 2 @ £19.97 each