Hi Gear Sahara 6 Canopy

Glenfalls's review of GO Outdoors www.gooutdoors.co.uk

“Hi Gear Sahara 6 Canopy”

Written on: 31/07/2013 by Glenfalls (1 review written)

Hi Gear Voyager 4 Family Tent

I bought the Sahara 6 Canopy to protect the front opening of the Hi Gear Voyager 4 Family Tent as reviews suggested that water gets in. I bought this canopy as the Voyager 4 does not have a canopy option and the Sahara 6 measurements were close, it does not fit perfectly but it did do what I require it protecting the front entrance when it rains. It means that we can enter the tent when it is raining without water getting in.

As the canopy fits over the first ridge above the door, it nearly doubles the footprint of the tent, this allows a covered space in front of the tent for cooking and taking off shoes etc., also got Porta Potti there when family need a whiz during the night.

The canopy can act as a sail in the wind, but is tied down well, it has lasted four weeks in the garden so far without mishap, but I will add more ground fixing points to make more secure.

Currently my daughter and I have slept 4 weeks in the tent during thunder storms and heavy rain without mishap to date,

• Hi Gear Sahara 6 Canopy £39.99 reduced sale