Best Price Guarantee EVER

Billymesh's review of GO Outdoors www.gooutdoors.co.uk

“Best Price Guarantee EVER”

Written on: 25/07/2013 by Billymesh (1 review written)

Having carried out my research on line about which BBQ to buy for my caravan I finally decided on a brand and model that I wanted. It wasn't exactly cheap though at averaging around the £200 - £220 mark so I carried on looking as to where I could get best value for money. I finally found a web site that did free delivery at a great price of around £179.
Being the impatient sort I really wanted it NOW so headed off to the nearest Go Outdoor store to test out whether the 'Price Guarantee' was true to its word.
The staff were friendly helpful and only too willing to help and checked out the price and availability and not only matched the price but beat it by a considerable margin!
Amazing product, great staff with a fantastic price tag. You may think I am associated to the store with such a positive review, well I'm not, other than one very happy customer!

• Weber bbq