Vango Gamma 300 3 person tent

WilBForce's review of GO Outdoors www.gooutdoors.co.uk

“Vango Gamma 300 3 person tent”

Written on: 21/07/2013 by WilBForce (1 review written)

Bought this item online from Go Outdoors a couple of weeks ago and was genuinely surprised that it was delivered within two days on standard delivery terms. I did a test assembly in my back garden in sunny Scotland (not often I get to say that !) and I must be honest I found it straightforward and easy to assemble on my on my own .All done in ten minutes.The structure seemed solid and well reinforced at all of the obvious load and stress points. The inner mesh air vents both front and rear are well placed and fine enough to keep out the pesky midge and should help greatly with ventilation when required. My inner tent had small seam at the door which had not been stitched at the factory. It happens ! No big issue, I exchanged it for same tent at Clydebank branch without question.I would rate it as a comfortable two adult person tent as opposed to three but expected this. I am very happy with the purchase and the service I received.

• Vango Gamma 300 3 person tent