Web Site Review

Guest's review of GO Outdoors www.gooutdoors.co.uk

“Web Site Review”

Written on: 10/07/2013

I placed my order on the 30th June with a 3 - 5 day delivery, on Wednesday I e-mailed for an update to which I am still waiting for a response. On the Friday I called the Customer Services Team to be told that there had been a backlog due to a promotion and I wouldn't receive my goods to the following week.

I explained that the goods were needed so that we could go campig that weekend only to be told that there was nothing they could do.

The customer service received is no where near the excellent service I have received at the Penrith store and I will be taking the extra time to go there in future and not order from the Web site.

Overall a very low standard of service

• Goods purchased & cost

• Up to a week late

Gooutdoors's Comment

Written on: 10/07/2013

Hi there,

We're very sorry to hear this, there was an unprecedented backlog of orders last week due to a very popular promotion. This is something that rarely happens with out online service, and steps are currently being taken to ease this process even further to prevent this kind of delay from happening again. We apologise this caused some great inconvenience to some of our customers, and feedback has been taken onboard as we now look at the service to make it better.

Brandon