BEST TENT YET!

Guest's review of GO Outdoors www.gooutdoors.co.uk

“BEST TENT YET!”

Written on: 04/07/2013

Hi-Gear Atakama 5

As a keen camper (glamper would be more appropriate!) this tent has all that I need to make my trips away as comfy as possible. I have a massive self inflating bed and needed a tent big enough for it as it measures 80*60*18 inches! This is my 4th tent (I keep getting bigger 1's!)and I was pleasantly surprised by it especially as it was on sale for £49.99.

Was very easy to pitch (with 2 people) and the 5 person room is obviously more than enough room! I always use an electric supply for TV, DVD, hair straightners, laptop etc (most trips away involve lots of rain and I have to have my home comforts inside the tent just incase!!)

Was described as not having a sewn in ground sheet which I was a bit concerned about (with northern irish weather and having an electric power supply) but I can't see a problem as has everything except a bathtub effect groundsheet.

Overall, no problems, set up in garden last week to test and still standing through a week of wind and rain!

• tent