Great service, but don't leave it to the last minute...

Guest's review of GO Outdoors www.gooutdoors.co.uk

“Great service, but don't leave it to the last minute...”

Written on: 03/07/2013

The idea of reserve and collect is great and I have used it a few times, but be warned, don't leave it until the last minute that you need the item as there can be issues.
My last purchase was for multiple items, all of which showed as in stock and this was confirmed automatically and by text following the in-store pick. However, one of the items was incorrectly logged on the system and there wasn't one (new) in-stock.
The staff were excellent and went the extra mile to help me and I eventually bought an ex-display model, which had some issues, but I can happily report worked fine.
I also always use the pricematch service and always save money, so again a great service.
My advice, ring up and check if you are in a rush and don't rely on the system - the staff are exceptional, so you can have confidence you'll get the right answer from them.

• Camping equipment