GO Outdoors www.gooutdoors.co.uk Review

davidjoseph's review of GO Outdoors www.gooutdoors.co.uk

“your staff has only limited or none at all knowledge...”

Written on: 03/07/2013 by davidjoseph (1 review written)

your staff has only limited or none at all knowledge of the products you sell,i recently bought a tent the display model shows a complete sewn in ground sheet for that reason I bought one,as it was a gift to my son who took it home where he lives as he pitched the tent he realised the ground sheet was in two parts that isn't what he wanted.i went back to the store I purchased it from no one could tell me why it didn't have the full sewn in groundsheet as displayed,they said we can change or give a refund for the tent.he lives over 120 miles away I asked if they would deliver and exchange the tents cant do that was the answer.
where do we go from here.

r.bedingfield

• Goods purchased & cost

Gooutdoors's Response to davidjoseph's Review

Written on: 03/07/2013

Hi there,

It sounds like you have received a previous seasons tent perhaps. Which was the tent model? Please do drop us some more information and some contact details through to us.

I'll make sure our customer service team get in touch with how we may be able to help further.

Thanks,

GO Outdoors Web Team

Davidjoseph's reply to Gooutdoors's Comment

Written on: 03/07/2013

the tent purchased is ark ds 300,which is now at 85 merlin grove Beckenham kent pc br33hs,i bought it at your poole branch.
my address is
49 Brampton road
Poole Dorset bh153re
meanwhile thank you for the fast response dealing with the matter

r bedingfield

Gooutdoors's reply to Davidjoseph's Comment

Written on: 04/07/2013

Hi there,

Is it possible you can send us some contact details through to us?

The support team would need to give you a call to advise on this one.