Go elswhere!

stephenwaite's review of GO Outdoors www.gooutdoors.co.uk

“Go elswhere!”

Written on: 29/08/2012 by stephenwaite (1 review written)

The wakefield branch used to be good - I used to really enjoy my visits and I could even take my dog in and they also let my wife in too - that was before they went "Outdoors!! Such a poor strategy to move away from brands to a generic Hi Gear range of tat. First thing I bought was a stove which was awful it could not boil a kettle in a gentle breeze! They used to do camping well not they try to do everything (and they have just lost thier way. The £5 card thing is a joke as everything I google I can find at the same price or cheaper! Staff even look miserable now!

• Goods purchased & cost

Gooutdoors's Response to stephenwaite's Review

Written on: 29/08/2012

Hi there,

Thanks for the review. Sorry you have issues with the Hi Gear brand, many of our customers find it to be great value for money and faulty products are always checked with the manufacturer to make sure it's not a batch fault.

As far as the Discount Card goes, if you can find the same products cheaper elsewhere, the Discount Card entitles your to beat those prices by 10%, ensuring you always get the cheapest price with our price guarantee. More info can be found here: http://www.gooutdoors.co.uk/price-guarantee