Go anywhere, but don't Go Outdoors

shansiden's review of GO Outdoors www.gooutdoors.co.uk

“Go anywhere, but don't Go Outdoors”

Written on: 13/08/2012 by shansiden (1 review written)

Ordered a sleeping bag from Go Outdoors, and the £5 Discount Card, got to the store and they said the card was "not on our system", so i had to buy a second card. At this point I was pretty concerned. Turned out that I had paid for both cards, despite a promise from the store manager that i Would be refunded. I got this email in response to my complaint:

"Thank you for your e-mail.

The second card (Ie - both cards) number you provided us with is not registered on our system.

However we can offer you a £5 gift voucher for the inconvenience.

To receive this voucher, please reply with your details.

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards
Kiran Kahn
Customer Service Assistant"

Ie, they refuse to refund me. Moral of the story - Go anywhere, but don't Go Outdoors!

• 100

Gooutdoors's Response to shansiden's Review

Written on: 29/08/2012

Hi there,

Apologies you've had an issue with the registering of your Discount Card, the store shouldn't have charged you for a second if the original was still in date.

Please feel free to call our customer service line if the problem persists: 01142796368

GO Outdoors