RUDE STAFF

lottelou's review of GO Outdoors www.gooutdoors.co.uk

“RUDE STAFF”

Written on: 26/07/2012 by lottelou (1 review written)

I have shopped in go out doors for the last year with no problems but our last visit and todays visit one member of staff made my 5 year old little girl cry for going in the tents on display even though we were stood next to her. I can understand that not all children are well behaved but my little is so shy and would never move away from me. The manager could not deal with the problem and told me i was a liar If you like a terrible day out visit go out doors Warrington.

• Goods purchased & cost

Ian84's Response to lottelou's Review

Written on: 12/08/2012

Sorry to hear about the issue you have had and I wish I could give you a reason as to why you weren't allowed into the tents. Our tent display is an area of the store we are very proud of as a business and of course we have them so that our customers can actively see and feel the tents before deciding on which to purchase. Hopefully, this isolated incident hasn't put you off shopping with GO Outdoors in the future.