Terrible Customer Support

Imani1993's review of Field & Trek - www.fieldandtrek.com

“Terrible Customer Support”

Written on: 28/03/2014 by Imani1993 (1 review written)

After ordering 2 things and receiving one of them damaged, I was told by Fieldandtrek Customer Support to return only the damaged one and was assured that all my shipping costs will be covered. However, instead of exchange (I was also assured to get a new item by the Customer Support) I got a refund, which I wasn't interested in at all in the first place and email, confirming the refund for return delivery costs - surprise surprise, no refund for none shipping costs reached my account! The customer service is absolutely outrageous, misinforming and misleading, as now they refuse to pay for my original shipping costs (again - I've sent only one of the items back, hoping for the exchange, otherwise, I would have sent the entire order back to them) and pretending not to see the part of missing RETURN COSTS in the emails I've sent to them.
This is the first time in my life I experienced such rude, misinforming and misleading customer handling as well as way too long their response time - two emails per week.

I wouldn't recommend it to anyone, even though they have some decent prices for the quality goods. I'd rather pay some GBP extra, but receive proper customer support.

• Goods purchased & cost