The worst online company!!!!!!!! Do not use!!!!!!!!

Guest's review of Field & Trek - www.fieldandtrek.com

“The worst online company!!!!!!!! Do not use!!!!!!!!”

Written on: 24/01/2013

I am going to have to agree with the majority of reviews and say this company is an absolute disgrace. I order a product on the 31/12/12 and it is still yet to arrive 24 days later. I have sent no less than 14 emails, some using there online form with the pre listed problems and others with a direct query of my problem. They have not acknowledge any of my emails. I have even emailed sports direct who own them and they are not even interested. Completely unbelievable. Of course they took the money out the day I ordered. I wouldn't have minded if they said the product was out of stock and refunded my money, but not to hear anything from them is shambolic. They breach the terms and conditions initially by debiting money from my account without distributing the goods and soon to be the 30 days maximum delivery time. I am hoping the bank can claim my money back as I am getting no where. Again like other people have said there is no customer service number which should ring alarm bells. But with it being backed by sportsdirect I expected more. Yes the products are cheap but use at your own risk as customer services are non existent. My advice is to stay well away.

• Goods purchased & cost

• Still waiting

Nofreetime's Comment

Written on: 16/06/2013

Similar thing happened to me - use the Small Claims Court process - they are in breach of contract, plain and simple. Don't let them get away with it - don't be put off, your money why give it away to them?