Evans Cycles Clapham branch

Guest's review of Evans Cycles www.evanscycles.com

“Evans Cycles Clapham branch”

Written on: 29/07/2014

Have nothing but praise for the chaps in at this store; from bike servicing to customer care.
Returned to the store with SPD pedals (purchased online) when I collected my bike from its service. They not only fitted the pedals & cleats to my shoes (purchased from a different branch) but also helped me try out my new set up& gave some pretty good top tips.
They was both incredibly professional & helpful - even remembered the conversation had with my husband the previous week. All in all a very good service & thanks to them I did not suffer the usual 'rite of passage' and fall off at the first red light!

• Service of Bike, SPD pedals & shoes