Preston Evans Cycle shop offer amazing customer service

Benson333's review of Evans Cycles www.evanscycles.com

“Preston Evans Cycle shop offer amazing customer service”

Written on: 23/07/2014 by Benson333 (1 review written)

I have been phoning around bike shops looking for the Bobbin Metrapole in mint green, this colour model has nearly sold out everywhere. A guy called Josh from a bike shop called me back yesterday to say they they had it in stock, they agreed to give me 2 hours to run to my local shop and test out the right size I need. I did so and called back the Preston store yesterday, and a guy called Josh picked up, he had no idea what I was talking about and said he would call me back? I was very annoyed as I thought I'd had a whole conversation with him. I did get a call back from Keiran and they said they had already just sold there last bike, I became very cross and hostile. They were extremely polite and tried to calm me down. This morning I got a lovely email from Jonathon the Deputy Manager apologizing and trying to appease me.

After looking at the email, I am ashamed to say I realised I called the wrong number - who knew being called Josh in a bike shop was such a popular name. I just wanted to say sorry and a huge thank you to Josh, Keiran and Jonathon for all their patience when it wasn't their fault at all. They are an asset to the company and offered the best customer service.

• Goods purchased & cost