Horrible Customer Service

Aapie's review of Evans Cycles www.evanscycles.com

“Horrible Customer Service”

Written on: 01/04/2014 by Aapie (2 reviews written)

Bought a folding bike online with over 10% free accessories, which made it good value. I didn't receive the voucher and customer services told me I wouldn't receive these as it was an advertising mistake, although it was still on their website for weeks after. So I pushed a few more times on email and they admitted it was their fault, although weeks had passed and they must have sold plenty of bikes with this false advertising in place. I was eventually asked to choose the items to this value after they admitted their fault, which I did. This was never confirmed by them and further contact was ignored by customer service. The last comment was customer service saying they valued my comments and would pass them up to management. No items offered again. Shockingly bad. I've had bad service from Evans in the past but now they have lost a customer on principle.

• Tern Folding bike £550