Great service .....very good selection

TizzleDK's review of Evans Cycles www.evanscycles.com

“Great service .....very good selection”

Written on: 26/01/2014 by TizzleDK (1 review written)

Hey everyone I have bought lots of stuff from Evans. I have found that in my experience they have better prices than Wiggle for example. The customer service it top notch. I use it a lot because I am in DK so I have to ask questions and read reviews in detail (particularly about sizing) because it costs and arm and a leg to ship something back from here. I have found the selection to be quite good (you can even get bikes on sale cheaper than you can get them here in DK on sale) and they ship FAST!! I always get what I order within 4 or 5 days. When I do need questions answered (if they aren't already answered in a review) I have received a response in less than 24 hours. I just wish they had a larger selection of wetsuits and that they had a points program where you could get additional discounts like Wiggle. Of course this really nitpicking (I want things a bit cheaper because I spend a lot of money at your store...everyone wants that!!), but I had to say it. :)

• Triathlon shoes, helmets, tri suits, cycling gear etc. etc.

Visit evanscycles.com