Impressive Customer Service

Guest's review of Evans Cycles www.evanscycles.com

“Impressive Customer Service”

Written on: 16/01/2014

I joined Evans Ride to Work Scheme and received my certificate through my employer. I went online and filled my basket but decided to proceed with ordering by telephone as I would need to add a little extra payment to my order and wasn't too confident how to do this online. Wow. The Customer Service is efficient, quick, polite and informative. Nothing was too much trouble. They told my my bicycle and accessories would arrive by Friday or the following Monday and that I would receive an email the day before delivery. Everything happened as explained, my order was delivered on Monday within 4 working days of my order, the bicycle was already assembled. I had to ring the Contact Centre about a question I had reagarding the lock I had ordered, again I received outstanding customer service. Everything has gone so smoothly. Additionally, they contacted me several times as I had not proceeded with emptying my online basket and they wanted to know if they could assist me. Again this was appreciated and showed that they care about every sale no matter how much or little you are spending. I responded explaining that I had ordered by telephone and I received another lovely email thanking me. Well done Evans. Other retailers please take note this is what customers like and expect. I would not hesitate to use Evans again or recommend them.

• Pinnacle Californium Hybrid Bicycles, Helmet, Lock and Lights