After sales & servicing terrible

smb1975's review of Evans Cycles www.evanscycles.com

“After sales and servicing terrible”

Written on: 27/08/2013 by smb1975 (1 review written)

So I brought a £600 Cannondale mountain bike and they were great during the sale, talked about after sale support and servicing. When It came to get my first service they were awful. I phoned up the Edinburgh Branch and said my bike could do with a service and the brakes were a bit less responsive then they should be. They said I would have to bring it in for an assessment and then I would have to book a further appointment and come back in two weeks or so, whenever a service slot was available. I explained I lived a long way away and can I not just book a service, they said no I would have to bring it in but there are some other local bike shops that could do a service quicker then they could. Totally unhelpful staff in the Edinburgh Branch were really trying to persuade me to go else where. Totally disappointed I brought a bike of them because I thought they were a reputable company and I would get good service - nothing could be further form the truth. Simply awful.

• Goods purchased & cost