Just Great Service With a Smile

jamesmccaig's review of Evans Cycles www.evanscycles.com

“Just Great Service With a Smile”

Written on: 22/08/2013 by jamesmccaig (1 review written)

I recently visited the new Glasgow store and purchased new pair of Cole Mountain bike wheels. To my dismay the wider axles prevented the normal Shimano Rotor centre lock nut from being put on. Two members of staff devoted time and enthusiasm to my problem and sourced the part required online. This was the first day opening of the shop and despite being exceptionally busy Alastair in sales andthe bike technician ensured that the part popped through my letter box on the following Tuesday morning. The enthusiasm and commitment demonstrated by members of staff was exemplary and professional and a great advert for Evans cycles!
As a result of this great experience I have been back twice and had a cable service and a shimano rear derailleur fitted and set up. Once again prompt and efficient service provided with a smile and at real value for money (I shop around a lot).Honestly cannot see me bypassing this shop whenever I need anything done to my bike.!0 out of 10 in every respect!

• Derailleur cable and fitting £10, Coles Aries 920 wheelset £179, Shimano Deore rear derailleur £40

Visit evanscycles.com