Worst customer service

Guest's review of Evans Cycles www.evanscycles.com

“Worst customer service”

Written on: 21/08/2013

I decided to buy a bicycle last month, when I went to the wimbledon store nobody bother to help me to o chose the right bi cycle, ther was customer in the shop he show me the product to buy. I approach the customer service they are so busy talk about they are weekend plans. There is two gentlemans standing in the till doing nothing. When I approach them to help me they came they are not interested show me the bike. Finally I chooses to buy one of the cycles.i been treated buy the staff like racist manner

After three weeks I went to buy a pedals and shoes. When I approached the customer serive. I clearly explained to him. I don't know anything about the this product can you please help me find wright product. He is only focus trying to sell high prize product to me. He is not at all interested show me the right products. When i chose the product and show the product and ask him how is this then he start explain about the product.i requested can you please fixed that product for me intialy he refused and he is not allow to do that, I accepted after I paid my bill he himself fixed the product for me. When I tried this product outside the shop only one minute I fall down very badly and injured as well. I told him immedietely this is not good product for me. Can you please return the product, straightway he refused once the product has been used he can't able to return the product, I was show shocked the product I just bought few minutes ago they refused took the product back. Then he start explainsg his procedure.
I told him can I speak to your manager he was smiling and he said to me even the manager come he will tell me the same.

1. He didn't explain before he fixing the shoe about the company policy of return.

2 .He took the own decision fix my shoe , first I requested he refused then I didn't tell him to fix my shoes

As a customer I felt I have been robbed by the Evans cycles wimbledon.

When I phone the customer service they told me sent a email,when I sent email back ,they took more than week they investigating in this matter.

When I spoke Ms. Carole Harris customer service in beginning She was trying to be good , but not at all helpful. She don't understand at all what I had problem in the store,she was keep on telling me once the product has been used they won't accept, and she simply disconnect the phone . If she don't want listen customer issue at least she can hand over to the issue to themanager that also she didn't do it. I phoned her back two times she purposely disconnecting the phone call.finaly the customer service manager told me ,she is going to speak to the store manager and get back to me that will be final decesion. I spent more than £ 1000 in this shop I have been treated unfairly and rude by the complete Evans cycles team. This is the first time in UK when I bought the product I tried and I was not happy about the product the company do not take it back . I strongly recommend all the bi cycle buyers please do not use this company. They don't have good product knowledge ,no customer service, all the products are very expensive. Please do not buy any cycle accessories in this company.finaly I got a call from Carole 21/08/2013 morning they are offer me tuition how to use that product , WHAT A JOKE'
I told her I am not happy about the product, so I do not need tuition. She told this what they can offer. If I am not happy what ever I want to do I can do.

• Goods purchased & cost