Bad Customer Service

Sthomp's review of Evans Cycles www.evanscycles.com

“Bad Customer Service”

Written on: 19/08/2013 by Sthomp (1 review written)

I wanted to join the cycle to work scheme through Evans Cycles. I went into the Evans store in Cardiff where the sales person was very personable and helped me select a bike.

The day after my certificate was delivered via email I contacted the Evans Contact Centre to put through my order.

I got told that the certificate was not going through and there was an error. I was told this was an error on behalf of scheme provider and to call them to resolve it.

So I called scheme provider and was assured there was no error, my certificate was valid and active and to try again with Evans. The scheme provider sent me an email as proof that they had done everything correctly their end.

After countless phone calls the scheme provider advised that Evans contact them to resolve the issue so that I could receive my bike. I passed this request on the Evans Contact Centre who assured me they would do this and contact me once it had been done. They did not call back.

The next day I contacted them again to be told the person dealing with my request was busy and would call me back that day. It has now been over two weeks later and still have not heard anything.

I understand that it was probably not their biggest order but being ignored and wasting time my time making numerous phone calls to try and resolve the matter is still poor customer service.

I have now cancelled the certificate with Evans Cycles and gone with another provider through Cycle scheme. I will not be recommending Evans Cycles to anyone

• Not able to purchase

• Still waiting

Visit evanscycles.com

Prasanna29's Response to Sthomp's Review

Written on: 21/08/2013

I agree they don' have no customer service

evanscycles.com