Non existent customer service & false advertising

Guest's review of Evans Cycles www.evanscycles.com

“Non existent customer service and false advertising”

Written on: 04/06/2013

Emailed Evans 'Customer Services' regarding their £50 of free clothing and accessories if you spend £300-£1000 on selected bikes (which is advertised on their website not via a third party) I have tried this using dummy basket and always gives the message 'spend £500-£1000 on selected bikes.......'
In short I have tried this with well over 10 bikes over £300 and some over £500 and the offer is clearly incorrect or doesnt actually exist at all which I believe would be illegal in some way but I may be wrong?
I also asked in my email if they could advise me of the bike included in the offer as I have no idea what an 'offer roundel' is and every bike page looks the same, this may very well be a legitimate offer just with no actual bikes included in it!!
Almost week and no response from Evans, wont even be considering parting with my cash here and urge others to read the poor reviews before using Evans, if I could give no stars I would.

• Goods purchased & cost